Almost all organizations must and should comply with regulatory requirements. Achieving compliance can be challenging and daunting task leaders, as organizations demand faster delivery speeds of applications and infrastructure and reduced context switching of development resources. Some of the common regulations that organizations have to comply with are:
• Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX)
• General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
• Service Organization Controls (SOC 2)
• National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) standards
• Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
• Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program (FedRAMP)
• The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS)
• Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA)
• Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
• Basel or Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA)
• California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
• Authority to Operate (ATO)
• Center for Internet Security (CIS)
• Children Online Privacy Protection Rule (COPPA)
Traditional auditing and compliance checks are often performed manually and are not integrated into application development workflows, resulting in decreased agility and missed audits. However, with DQLabs’ continuous compliance automation, simplify compliance program decision making with a powerful research data portal and sensitivity analysis.
Leverage DQLabs augmented data compliance for continuous compliance automation and enforce policies in real time for reporting and remediation.
Connect to any data directly to discover all data assets within the organization and use AI/ML based categorization, classifications. We support data across cloud, on-premise, and legacy systems, structured and unstructured data.
Categorize discovered data by different groupings such as source types, compliance, reporting data, or any of your own categories.
Ability to report and remediate vulnerabilities, minimize configuration drift and enable continuous improvement by different sensitivity levels such as Restricted (Level 3), Private (Level 2), Public (Level 1) automatically as ingested.
Learns from both your data sets and optimizes classification over time based on your data culture and regulatory needs.
Identify relationships between data points to consolidate personal data across sources using out of the box or your own defined data models.
All complex tasks around connection, data profiling, curation, master data management and reporting is all done in few clicks.
Unlimited connectors for extracting data from any operational systems, data sources for provisioning integrated dataset for optimized and repeatable analytics.
DQLabs modernizes the meta data, catalog and taxonomy management with its out-of-the-box connectors and using its patent pending AI driven DataSense™ technology.
Ability to discover patterns, insights, fraud, missing values and correlations across attributes using all connected datasets and data sources within fraction of minutes using AI from users’ behaviors and automatic business rules configurations.
CURIOUS ABOUT DATA COMPLIANCE