We are looking for highly motivated individual to join our growing sales team. The ideal candidate must be ambitious, tenacious, and focused. Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills to help develop compelling solutions that provide business value to our prospects. This role will require you to take initiative and our best candidate will think creatively to provide answers to our clients and prospects that ensure a stellar sales experience.
You will be working closely with the sales team to support go to market, create compelling demos/presentations, and support product evaluations. A great customer/prospect experience is at the centre of everything we do. We are looking for someone who shares our focus on customer culture!
Location – United States (Remote)
• Knowledge of and experience with Snowflake, Databricks, and Big Query.
• Experience with Data Management principles and technology.
• Demonstrated strong work ethic.
• “Growth Mindset”, actively soliciting coaching and feedback. Self-motivated.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work independently in an entrepreneurial start-up environment and collaborate with colleagues.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
• Support sales efforts in the field to win technical evaluation.
• Assist sales in formulating software solutions focused on solving business challenges.
• Configure and build software demonstrations.
• Technically qualifies fit and use of software solution.
• Work closely with Sales Representatives to develop sales strategies.
• Effectively present software that is clearly where value and differentiation are understood.
• Build rapport through effective communication with potential buyers.
• Maintain current understanding of the data market and competitive landscape.
Apart from our competitive salary and employee stock options, our benefits extend into healthcare, retirement, life insurance, short/long-term disability, unlimited paid time off, short-term incentive plans (annual bonus) and long-term incentive plans.