We are looking for an individual that will bring in his/her expertise in solutions engineering to support and work through POV to onboarding using our data quality platform.
• Walkthrough Platform Demo to the customers and participate in the customer discovery meetings.
• Understand the customer POV requirements and success criteria and align and deliver the solution necessary using the platform.
• Work with both customer and internal product engineering on any roadmap features plus also have an hands on technical skills to easily implement.
• Develop and enforce data engineering, security, data quality standards through automation.
• Setup Demo Instance to the customers.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or Similar discipline.
• 3+ years of experience in software /data engineering and in particular with data management, data governance, data catalog, data quality for at least 1+ years experience.
• Prior experience working in the field of data management, data quality, data catalog, data governance will help.
• Ability to work in fast paced, high pressure, agile environment and willingness to learn any new technologies and apply them at work in order to stay ahead of the curve.
• Expertise in building and managing large volume data processing (both streaming and batch) platform and performance optimization is a must.
• Strong team focus with outstanding organizational and interpersonal, management, communication and presentation skills.