Machine Learning Engineer
As a Machine Learning Engineer, you will have the opportunity to develop and build a modern data quality platform that scales, and processes large amount of data of various form, shape, and type to aid business in assessments, strategy and decision making. You will lead and provide design, architecture around advanced data engineering, pipeline, analysis and analytical capabilities to support various data quality processing needs.
Location – Pasadena, CA (Remote)
What you will do
• Hands on design and architecture building a modern data platform using the most advanced technologies.
• Implement machine learning algorithms that can run automatically on any structured data stored across large scale customer cloud data warehouse environments.
• Design algorithms that intelligently sample from very large tables to detect statistically significant anomalies.
• Build automated feature engineering, model training, and scoring pipelines that run in client environments.
• Use explainability algorithms and visualizations, benchmarking platform to ensure we understand, measure our algorithms execution in production environments.
• Build custom visualizations to summarize our findings from machine learning algorithms into easy and actionable explanations for issues.
• Develop new methods and approaches to monitoring or validating data at scale without creating false positive and negative notifications.
• Act as a thought leader in the industry by creating written content and speak in various technical webinars and conferences.
• Be the expert of ML tools and platforms to design, build, operate & scale our next-generation products.
• Collaborate with leadership and key stakeholders on a regular basis.
• 5+ years of hands-on professional development experience in Machine Learning.
• Proficiency in Python Apache Spark is highly required.
• High adherence to design and principles when deploying algorithms and solutions for complex data and machine learning problems.
• Desire and ability to work at multiple levels of the machine learning stack (research, development, production).
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science or a related discipline or equivalent practical experience.
• Experience working in an onshore/offshore model is highly preferred.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• This is a full-time, salaried position (no contractors please).
Apart from our competitive salary and employee stock options, our benefits extend into healthcare, retirement, life insurance, short/long-term disability, unlimited paid time off, short-term incentive plans (annual bonus) and long-term incentive plans.