Full Stack Engineer
As a Full Stack Engineer, you will have the opportunity to develop and build a modern data quality platform that scales, and processes large amount of data of various form, shape, and type to aid business in assessments, strategy and decision making. You will lead and provide design, architecture around advanced data engineering, pipeline, analysis and analytical capabilities to support various data quality processing needs.
Location – India (Remote)
What you will do
• Hands-on design and architecture building a modern data platform using the most advanced technologies.
• Implement methods and procedures for processing a large amount of data without moving and processing for data quality assessment.
• Create a frontend that manages a streamlined data pipeline, workflow management, and flexible metadata model for various activities such as data catalog, quality, and curation.
• Be the expert on the cloud, full-stack platforms to design, build, operate & scale our next-generation products.
• Collaborate with our product and analytics teams to help further refine the platform.
• Build for scalability as we rapidly expand our data systems and technology.
• Act as a thought leader in the industry by creating written content and speaking at various technical webinars and conferences.
• Collaborate with leadership and key stakeholders on a regular basis.
• 8+ years of hands-on professional development experience in architecting and implementing big data solutions is required.
• 5+ years of platform or product design and architecture is highly desired using Python, Django, React, and Redux.
• 3+ years of cloud experience (AWS, Azure, or GCP).
• Experience working in an onshore/offshore model is highly preferred.
• Expert level of expertise with PostgreSQL, MongoDB is highly preferred.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• This is a full-time, salaried position (no contractors please).
Apart from our competitive salary and employee stock options, our benefits extend into healthcare, retirement, life insurance, short/long-term disability, unlimited paid time off, short-term incentive plans (annual bonus), and long-term incentive plans.