Demand Generation Specialist
The Demand Generation Specialist will be a key member of our team, responsible for driving growth. This strategic role requires an individual with strong leadership skills who can work cross-functionally and determine how to best reach, educate, nurture and drive action with our target buyer persona.
This individual will own all aspects of demand generation marketing, working closely with members of the leadership, sales, and marketing teams. This is a great opportunity for candidates who want to work in a fast-paced collaborative environment, make a big impact and win as a team to scale a growing business.
Location – India (Remote)
• Design and execute complex, end-to-end marketing campaigns that deliver results measured in MQLs and pipelines.
• Own budget, and metrics, and foster an understanding of our efforts through great internal reporting and sharing of results.
• Work closely with other team members to develop and execute webinars, field events, trade shows, content marketing, partner marketing, and product launches.
• Penetrate our target geos and segments with the right mix of targeted marketing and ABM programs in partnership with Sales.
• Develop a strategy that combines both technical and content elements, to drive ongoing improvements in SEO and organic search results.
• Establish internal processes to optimize conversion. Get to the root of issues and blockers and then intelligently implement tools and technologies to get the job done (technology is not a panacea for problems, so a deep understanding of the core challenges and constraints is always critical).
• Analyze, report, and optimize all demand generation programs based on ROI and demand gen, and sales effectiveness.
Apart from our competitive salary and employee stock options, our benefits extend into healthcare, retirement, life insurance, short/long-term disability, unlimited paid time off, short-term incentive plans (annual bonus), and long-term incentive plans.