Customer Solutions Architect
We are looking for Customer Solutions Architect to join our team, the candidate will be involved from the initial customer contact through to the planning and execution of the Customer Onboarding Program involving solution partners, internal software developers and Customers. You will be leading all technical aspects of customer implementations from project kick-off to complete delivery. The ideal candidate will have a background in Data Management space with successful rollouts. You will work closely with internal teams, including product management and engineering, as well as the broader customer success organization. You will be leading the technical aspects of customer implementations including sprint planning, use case definition and guide developers by example. As we are an early-stage start-up, your influence in prioritizing features and processes will be critical to the company’s success. You will also work closely with the training and customer success teams to support the onboarding of the customers on our platform.
Location – India (Remote)
What you will do
• Meet with clients to define and articulate business requirements and architect a delivery plan for solution.
• Work with onboarding team to plan best rollout strategy.
• Guide and design solution architecture for projects to be delivered and get the buyin from the customers.
• Architected solutions need to be then vetted by the customers and the internal product team/s and once vetted put through the implementation.
• Recommend solutions with an eye to future scalability, performance, maintenance and usage.
• Cooperate with sales and solution partners by proposing solutions, demonstrating the platform, helping respond to training needs and serving as a SME for subsequent questions.
• As a subject matter expert, you will be responsible for educating and guiding decisions made by customer technical team, including leading by example when necessary.
• Lead by example with your technology expertise and methodology.
• Experience with Tableau, PowerBI and/or other Reporting tools.
• Experience with SQL and ability to write complex queries.
• As a seasoned customer-facing professional, you will have skills to influence stakeholders and team members.
• You will be responsible for attaining customer objectives within time and scope, without sacrificing architectural integrity.
• Proficient with JIRA and ability to translate the Business requirements to JIRA story.
• Proven success in delivering projects on time, in scope, and to customer business objectives.
• Enjoys working with customers – customer-focused, experience working with a 3rd party delivery team/partner.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
• Experience in interpreting business needs into technical requirements, and making them accessible to different target groups.
• Flexibility in the presence of shifting situations whilst maintaining a cool and dominant posture.
• Methodical thinker who is supremely logical and can apply these skills to solve complex issues.
• A strategic thinker who can anticipate potential challenges related to invisible constraints such as scalability and regional/international differences, etc.
• Preferably university qualifications in a technical field such as engineering or computer science.
Apart from our competitive salary and employee stock options, our benefits extend into healthcare, retirement, life insurance, short/long-term disability, unlimited paid time off, short-term incentive plans (annual bonus), and long-term incentive plans.